Tourism internships in hotels and restaurants in the Canary Islands, Spain - your key to success!
More and more people are travelling abroad to find a job so what better way to start than by doing work experience in the Canary Islands, Spain? If you already have a good knowledge of Spanish you do not have to take a language course although it is a useful introduction to living in a new country. The Canary Islands (Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, and Lanzarote) are popular tourist destinations with an excellent infrastructure, and the climate is one of the best in the world – 12 months of warmth and sunshine.
This experience will improve your job prospects especially in the international labour market within the travel and tourism industry.
There are many advantages to the scheme - we offer:
- Free accommodation and food in the hotel during the tourism internship
- If you do a language course we meet you on arrival in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
- Good quality student accommodation at affordable prices
- General Spanish courses – all levels, also Spanish for Tourism and Business
- Cultural orientation
- Free activities included in the language course: sports, dance, social events etc.
- Weekend excursions
- Organisation of an internship in a 4 or 5 star hotel in the Canary Islands, Spain - from 3 to 6 months – assistance with all the documentation required
- The opportunity to practice and improve your language skills while working
- A 24 hour helpline for the duration of the tourism internship
- A certificate from the language school in Tenerife
- A reference from the hotel in Spanish, German and English
To apply for a tourism internship placement you must:
- be aged between 18 and 30 and an EU resident
- registered student at an educational institution
- have student/apprentice status and have completed more than 50% of your course
- have a good knowledge of Spanish and/or English
- have valid insurance to cover accident, medical expenses and third party liability.
Previous work experience in hotels or catering is an advantage.
If you are interested in personal development and seeing the world, send us your application: See below:
Or for more information contact Annia Pinillo, International Internship Coordinator a.pinillo(at)fu-ia.com Tel.: 0034 922 389303
Benefit from our years of experience in this field!
To apply, please fill in the following form (attachments such as curriculum, reports or letter of reference, etc., have to be enclosed in Spanish or English).
For the CV you may use this standard EU CV form and attach a passport style photo.
Why choose FU International Academy?
Financing options and grants
Comments of Trainees