Learning or improving your Spanish for business can increase your value to the company where you work, and can also give you more opportunities on the labour market. More than ever, we are seeing an increasing number of jobs requiring the ability to speak both Spanish and English.
This Spanish course is designed for business people and professionals with specific language requirements.
The course: Intensive 20 + 10
- Duration: 4 weeks
- 20 units* per week + 10 units Spanish for Business
- Monday to Friday 09.00-12.15 + 12:30-14:00
- Price: € 960
- Registration fee: € 35
- Start: every first Monday of the month
This language programme is designed to suit a variety of needs and objectives, but will generally include:
- Familiarisation with business practice in Spain and South America
- Improving student’s general fluency in Spanish
- Acquiring new vocabulary
- Communication skills in a company environment: presentations, meetings, negotiations, interviews, discussions
- Sharpening grammar skills. Improving written communication
- Marketing and advertising in the Spanish market
- Social Spanish for professional or commercial purposes
- Making and receiving phone calls in Spanish
These objectives are achieved through language lessons based on:
- Written communications: letters, faxes, e-mails, reports, etc.
- Communications skills in a company environment: presentations, meetings, negotiations, interviews, etc.
- The Spanish business culture
- Marketing and Advertising in Spain
In order to achieve these objectives we used different teaching materials and methods: forms, documents, catalogues, simulated telephone conversations, the Internet, listenings, video recordings and selected literature. These methods and materials will enable you to work confidently and effectively in the Spanish speaking business world.
*1 unit = 45 min.
Prices and Dates
Terms and Conditions
Spanish Certificate DELE
Comments of Participants