These Terms and Conditions of Online Classes, which incorporate by reference the Terms and Conditions of Website Use and which are subject to any Additional Online Terms and Conditions (if any) (together, the “Online Terms”), apply to the sale of any Online Classes. Please read the Online Terms carefully before booking Online Classes and print off a copy for your records. By ordering Online Classes, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by the Online Terms.
Online Classes – Provider
The Online Classes are provided by FU International Academy (FORMACIÓN FU, SL.). Our academy is located in Tenerife, Av. Márquez Villanueva del Prado, C.C. La Cúpula. Local 69. Puerto de la Cruz (38400), Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Telephone number:+34 922 38 93 03
The Booking Process
Customers book classes by submitting a completed online registration form on our website under https://www.fu-tenerife.com/spanish-online-course-request/
The contract with FU International Academy, referred to hereafter as FUIA, is only considered concluded once customers have received written confirmation of such registration from FUIA; if no such confirmation is received, the customer has no entitlement to the booked service.
The following steps complete the booking of Spanish Classes Online with us:
- Completion of the online registration form of our Spanish Classes Online under website: https://www.fu-tenerife.com/spanish-online-course-request/
- In case we are able to provide you with the Spanish Classes as requested, you will receive a booking confirmation together with an invoice (with bank or paypal details) and a link to the placement test in order to evaluate your Spanish level. We kindly ask you to pay the full amount right away in order to guarantee your reservation,- we must have received your payment prior to your first class. Note that if you have booked “Last-Minute-Classes” (booking less than 4 working days in advance), the only way to pay is by PayPal/Credit Card.
- After FUIA receives full payment for the classes your teacher will contact you with details regarding the classes.
Please pay by one of these methods:
- Make a bank transfer using the information given below. All transfers must clearly indicate the applicant’s full name and invoice number so that he or she can be easily identified for future reference. FUIA will not pay any bank charges.Account holder: Formación FU S.L.
Bank Address: Carretera Botánico s/n. La Paz. Puerto de la Cruz.
Bank name: La Caixa.
Account number IBAN: ES16 2100 6971 5022 0005 7914.
BIC / SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- Pay by PAYPAL/Credit Card using the link on the invoice.
One-to-one language training can only be cancelled free of charge if FUIA receives notification at least 24 hours before the start of the course. Please note: For Monday courses, notification must be received by 12:00 noon on the preceding Friday. If notification is received in time as described above, the missed training sessions can be rescheduled for either before or after the originally scheduled session.
All cancellations must be made in written form. The cancellation date will be the date on which FU International Academy receives the written cancellation.
Tuition is not refundable if a participant connects late or wishes to finish the class before time. FUIA will not refund any fees due to absence, illness, or due to technological circumstances.
Public Holidays 2019
01.01, 07.01, 05.03 (only in Costa Adeje), 18.04 and 19.04, 01.05, 03.05 (only in Puerto de la Cruz) 30.05, 16.07 (only in Puerto de la Cruz), 15.08, 14.10 (only in Costa Adeje), 01.11, 06.12 and 25.12.
- The content of one to one or one to two lessons will be based on topics covered in the standard Cervantes Institute curriculum. If classes are requested for specific topics e.g. economic, social, medical or cultural issues, extra costs may apply but the student will be informed in advance.
- If you have come to us through an agent, their terms and conditions may apply to you; FU IA reserves the right to apply its own terms.