Please read the Online Terms carefully before booking Online Classes and print a copy for your records. By ordering Online Classes, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by the Online Terms.
Online Classes – Provider
The Online Classes are provided by FU International Academy (FORMACIÓN FU, SL.). Our academy is located in Tenerife, Av. Márquez Villanueva del Prado, C.C. La Cúpula. Local 69. Puerto de la Cruz (38400), Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Telephone number:+34 922 38 93 03
The Booking Process
Customers book classes by submitting a completed online registration form on our website under https://www.fu-tenerife.com/enroll-online-classes/.
The contract with FU International Academy, referred to hereafter as FUIA, is only considered concluded once customers have received written confirmation of such registration from FUIA; if no such confirmation is received, the customer has no entitlement to the booked service.
The following steps complete the booking of Spanish Classes Online with us:
- Completion of the online registration form of our Spanish Classes Online under website: https://www.fu-tenerife.com/enroll-online-classes/
- After booking your online lessons you will receive a booking confirmation together with an invoice and a link to the placement test in order to evaluate your Spanish level. You will be asked to pay the full amount right away in order to guarantee your reservation,- we must have received your payment prior to your first class. Note that if you have booked “Last-Minute-Classes” (booking less than 4 working days in advance), the only way to pay is by PayPal/Credit Card.
- After FUIA receives full payment for the classes your teacher will contact you with details regarding the classes. You are only able to start your online classes after FUIA has received the full payment.
Please pay by one of these methods:
You can pay either via PayPal or Credit Card at the end of the booking form.
One-to-one language training can only be cancelled free of charge if FUIA receives notification at least 24 hours before the start of the course. Please note: For Monday courses, notification must be received by 12:00 noon on the preceding Friday. If notification is received in time as described above, the missed training sessions can be rescheduled for either before or after the originally scheduled session.
All cancellations must be made in written form. The cancellation date will be the date on which FUIA receives the written cancellation.
Tuition is not refundable if a participant connects late or wishes to finish the class before time. FUIA will not refund any fees due to absence, illness, or due to technological circumstances.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee until you finished the first session with one of our teachers. If you are not satisfied with the course or you don’t feel it is for you email us to receive a refund for the course.
Public Holidays 2019
01.01, 07.01, 18.04 and 19.04, 01.05, 03.05, 30.05, 16.07, 15.08, 01.11, 06.12 and 25.12
Public Holidays 2020
01.01., 06.01., 25.02., 09.04. and 10.04., 01.05., 14.07., 07.09., 12.10., 07.12., 08.12. and 25.12.
- All vouchers are valid up to one year after purchase.
- If you have come to us through an agent, their terms and conditions may apply to you; FUIA reserves the right to apply its own terms.